Thursday, May 31, 2018

Vedita Pratap Singh Actress.

Vedita Pratap Singh is an Indian model and actor. Her first film was Bhindi Baazaar Inc.. Beside she has acted in films like  Mumbai 125 KM where she played the character of Aashika
Danger, JD, The past (horror film)are some of her other films
The past Film poster


As a model Vedita Singh won the Channel V India television show India's Hottest in its 2008-09 season. Vedita has been in the advertisements for Bajaj Allianze and Parachute Hair Oil.

Super hot Vedita in a black transparent lingerie
The confident Vedika in the hot black dress

                                                    Vedita wearing a sexy purple lingerie
                                                      Vedita looking hot is a designer top.


                                                             Summer look in a pool
 The diva in Black and wgite

As per her facebook post Vedika is not keeping well, Wishing Vedika a speedy recovery
Today again was a very harrowing day for me as my health issues v dicey today..... 1 hospital to the next..... ðŸ’”💔💔 but end of the day I c my self/pick up my self from my tears n self pity... And ready to fight another battle Tom..... I shall win from my this disease as I Alys win







No comments:

Post a Comment