Monday, November 18, 2019

Poster Launch of Bollywood film “O Pushpa I hate tears.”

 The movie “O Pushpa I hate tears.” is going to be released on 7th February 2020.

The Lead Stars in the films are Krushna Abhishek and Kannada superstar Jayram Karthik

The gorgeous girls in the film are Arjumman Mughal and Anusmriti Sarkar. Both the actess are playing a glamourous role in the film.

The Tagline for the film O Pushpa I hate Tears, is "Love to Sustain"

Recently the poster of the film O Pushpa I hate tears was launched. Have a look . The Actress in White dress in Anusmriti Sarkar and the other actress is Arjumman Mughal . You can read more about them in our blog.
The poster of the film O Pushpa I hate Tears.



The poster of the film O Pushpa I hate Tears.

Support the BLOG by sharing the blog and clicking on ads ;) If you want to be featured in our blog for free please write to us at the comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment